Wednesday, July 11, 2007

MSM Just Don't Get It

I was unaware of the fact that McCain was dropping in the polls and fundraising because he supports the war.

I am glad Bob Schieffer informed me:


As I was flipping through the channels this morning I caught "Washington Bob" (Thats what CBS calls him) giving his political analysis of why John McCain was failing in the GOP primary polls. While the commentator mentioned immigration as a possibility, Bob Schieffer only honed in on the Iraq debate as THE reason why McCain is doing poorly.



This is insane. John McCain supported the war when he was among the front runners. He started his downhill spiral with the Amnesty Bill. It is the Amnesty Bill that destroyed his changes. His willingness to team up with Ted Kennedy on this bill has prevented him from becoming the president, plain and simple.

1 comment:

bubby1962 said...

>>>It is the Amnesty Bill that destroyed his changes

Oh, can't be that, aren't the liberal talking heads saying most people want some kind of comprehensive plan on immigration?

I heard one of them spewing that something like 70% want it.....hmmm