Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hey Congress, We the People are not Stupid.

I would just like to let these idiots on Capital Hill know how I feel about being called a bunch of names - ignorant, racist, etc... because I don't support letting them destroy my children's future.

I have written this time and again on my blog and in countless e-mails and letters to various members of Congress. Well here it goes again: I will not vote for and I will do everything in my power to ensure no one else votes for any member of congress that supports this bill.

I do not believe anyone telling me this is not amnesty. I am a Republican, you cannot tell me things over and over again and expect me to change my opinion. That is one thing the Democratic politicians have over the Republicans. Their base may follow the leader but ours don't.

If the Republican members of Congress cannot accept this it is time for them to go.

Sorry about that, I just needed to let off some steam.

1 comment:

TexasFred said...

By God, that was a good rant, and I am proud of you...