Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Update: Ann Coulter on Hardball.

Ann was on Hardball with Chris Mathews last night. Video of her opinion on the president, here.

I do not agree with her totally. Bush has not performed as well as I would have liked on many issues. But, I have agreed with many things he has done.

That being said, this Amnesty bill has caused me to look at him as if he had a Dem. in front of his name instead of Rep. I am disappointed at how this whole thing is going. I am quickly losing any respect I have in the Republican Party.


Update: I Do believe we should leave attacks on family members deaths out of it, too.

3 comments:

Shimmy said...

Ann Coulter thinks about dead people when she's making love.

JB Davis said...

I wouldn't know, she's not my type. I do think more Republicans should speak out like she does. The Dems. do this all the time and get no feedback. It is when a Republican is willing to speak out that gets all the attention.

bubby1962 said...

>>>I do think more Republicans should speak out like she does

Not exactly as she does, leave out the mean stuff and go with the facts, we have them.

Yes, the Dems. do it and get no feedback, but turnabout ISN'T fairplay when a Repub is involved it's taken out of context and distorted so badly that mom and pop watching channel 5 news tends to buy it, just my opinion, I could be wrong.