Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday

It's here. The big day. This last couple of weeks have been hard on me. As you all know I do not support any of the candidates that are still in the race.

So I have to decide which one is going to do the least amount of damage to the party. That is the reason I will be voting for Romney today. I still am not excited about it, but at this moment I feel I have to try to help stop McCain.

That being said, I am still not sure I will vote for Romney in the general election. He still hasn't proven to me that he is what he says he is. There is time for him to prove this to me but he will have to convince me that he is not another RINO. Right now that is the impression I get. Why I will exept him over McCain is that McCain has left little doubt about the fact that he is a RINO.

More than likely I will be writing in a candidate in November. If the President of this country is going to lead like a Democrat, then let them BE a Democrat. That way I can raise cain about it and not feel bad because I voted for them.

1 comment:

bubby1962 said...

I'll be voting for Romney today also. It's more of a vote against McCain. But more than likely will not get my vote in the general election. I still have no faith in him.