Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Michelle Obama Is Finally Proud To Be An American

Check this statement, from Michelle Obama out:

“For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country,” she told a Milwaukee crowd today, “and not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change.”


Let me just say this: I have always been proud of my country. I know we have some problems, but where else on this Earth would you want to live?

It is amazing to think that any citizen of this country, much less the wife of a Senator could actually say such a thing.

I would like to go on record right now and say that I am against change. I am not saying things could not be better, but every time those asshats in Washington "change" something, it ends up a lot worse than when they started.

No comments: