Thursday, January 3, 2008

Iowa Caucus

It is time to see which direction the people of Iowa want this country to go. I would offer a prediction on tonight's results but it is impossible for anyone to determine. I have been reading all day and even the best bloggers and columnists have no idea what is going to happen.

I think there will be many surprises tonight.

As far as the Democrats go, it is a three way race and anyone could win.

On the Republican side it seems that Romney or Huckabee will bring home the prize. It does not matter to me which of these two it is, they are both Rinos anyway.

I support Fred Thompson. I have seen Thompson's numbers being predicted from 5% to 28%, and placing 5th to 1st. The fact of the matter is this- no one could possibly have any idea what is going to happen tonight.

It should be a fun night tonight.

Win, Fred, Win

No comments: