Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Fred Thompson Withdraws From The Race

It is a sad day for the Republican Party:

NAPLES, Fla. (AP) - Former Tennessee Sen. Fred Thompson quit the Republican presidential race on Tuesday, after a string of poor finishes in early primary and caucus states.

"Today, I have withdrawn my candidacy for president of the United States. I hope that my country and my party have benefited from our having made this effort," Thompson said in a statement.

No one but RINO's left in the race.

Vote Ron Paul. Just kidding, he is still an asshat.

Remember the movie Brewster's Millions, I think I'll take "None Of The Above."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huckabee's no RINO.

He's the best on pro-life and pro-family issues.

He's still the best when it comes to 2nd amendment issues.

Please consider switching to him.

bubby1962 said...

Huck is the alpha male rino, sorry to break that to you. It isn't ALL about the 2nd. Where does he stand on immigration? Why is he letting violent criminals out of jail? Why does he think the constitution is "living and beathing"? Why does he want to change it to something he thinks Jesus wants? I'll stop now, you surely get the point.

JB Davis said...

>>>Huck is the alpha male rino, sorry to break that to you.

I could not have said it better myself.