Wednesday, May 21, 2008

White House Ignoring "Global Warming" Debate

A few days ago I wrote this post. It was in response of this story. When asked about it the White House spokeswoman Dana Perino responded with this:

The spokeswoman for President Bush says the thousands of scientists from across the United States that reject the theory of "global warming" about human-caused greenhouse gases posing a major threat to future life can have their "opinion."

But no further comment came from Dana Perino, the White House spokeswoman, when asked about the issue by Les Kinsolving, WND's correspondent at the White House.

At today's White House news briefing, he asked, "WorldNetDaily reports that more than 31,000 U.S. scientists, including 9,000 Ph.D.s, now [have] signed a petition rejecting global warming, the assumption that human production of greenhouse gases is damaging the Earth's climate. My question: What is the White House reaction to these 31,000 U.S. scientists?"

"I would say that everyone is entitled to their opinion," Perino responded. "What's your next question?"

"That's all?" Kinsolving asked.

"That's all I'm going to say," she said.


What I want to know is why? Why can we not debate this issue. I speak out against "Global Warming/Climate Change" every chance I get, and I never get an honest debate. I get treated as if I have lost my mind.

Until we reach a point on this issue where we can hear both sides of the argument, this country is going to continue to throw our money, and corn down the "ethanol" drain. All while not doing a thing to help the environment, or stop Global Climate Change.

We have listened to Al Gore and his bunch, let's listen to some people on the other side.

No comments: