Monday, September 10, 2007

New blogroll

I have added a new blogroll to my sidebar. It is called Children of the Confederacy. I have been thinking about adding it for some time now because it may offend some people. I hope that the people reading this blog are smart enough not to be offended by this flag. If so, quit reading it!



This blogroll is run by Texas Fred. I could not think of a better way to say it, so I would just like to direct you his thoughts on it:
This Blog Roll is in NO WAY associated with RACISM, it is dedicated to Sons and Daughters of the Old South and OUR (CSA) history and heritage, and if you don't KNOW your Southern (CSA) history, I suggest you STUDY before you criticize...

1 comment:

TexasFred said...

I wish MORE folks felt that way, Arabs can wear their native dress and it's called heritage, Blacks can wear their Malcolm X gear and it's called racial pride, if Children of the Old South fly the Stars and Bars it's called racism...

What a bunch of hypocritical liberal crap...