Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Fred To Attend Debates

Oct. 9 CNB in Dearborn, Mich., Oct. 14 in Manchester, N.H. and, a week later in Orlando, Fla.:

For all the experts, and analysts, and "we-gotta-find-SOMETHING-to-complain-about" pundits out there...the moment you've all been waiting for has arrived! Thompson has announced he will attend the circus in an "Oct. 9 CNBC-sponsored debate on economic issues in Dearborn, Mich., an Oct. 14 forum in Manchester, N.H. and, a week later, at an Orlando, Fla. debate."

In an interview with Laura Ingraham, Fred gave his opinion of the debates so far:

"I've been debating folks in court rooms and political forums since I was about 28 years old and I'm sure that we'll have the opportunity to do a lot more of the 10 little Indian stuff and I'll be there, and I'll be a good boy and stand in line and wait for them to throw me a fish just like everybody else."

Read the rest at the link above.

Win, Fred, Win

No comments: