Friday, November 21, 2008

Updated: Work, Hunt, Sleep

Update: I've got two deer now.

.....................................................

I have not been able to post much this month. There are several reasons for this.

The first is due to the economy. We have been working a man short. There are supposed to be three people in my department. We had a man leave several months ago and he can not be replaced due to the economy tanking.

The second is due to deer hunting season. I have been in the woods as much as I can.

The third is sleep.

I will try to get more posts up. Things should start to slow down at work now. Given the choice between hunting and banging away on this keyboard, hunting will win out every time. I should be able to get to it at night though.

So check back in with me.

And just in case you are wondering, I've got one deer so far.

No comments: