Monday, December 1, 2008

Hunting Update

Thanksgiving weekend has been good to me. First of all I got to spend time with the family. I also got deer numbers three, four, and five. Before you say anything about the amount of deer I have killed and bag limits. I hunt Tennessee and Virginia. So I have a bunch of tags.

Hunting season is closed for a few weeks. So I have got some catching up to do, as it relates to blogging. Right now I am watching Obama offer his National Security appointments. I'll respond to it later.

1 comment:

Grandpa-Old Soldier said...

You must have a very big freezer.. Ha. My brother over in Louisiana, just got his second for the seaseon, he is a state trooper, so dosen't get a lot of time off. i'll driver over this weekend and get a few pounds of meat.. our Texas deer are stringy and not very good.