Need proof? What do the left do when they are threatened? They attack. The attacks do not have to contain one shred of fact, as long as they are attacking.
Mr. Martin from the blog Explorations has put together a list of debunked smears coming from the left here. He is going to update as they come up, so check it from time to time.
A few examples:
- Yes, she is Governor of Alaska. No, she’s not the Lieutenant Governor. No, she’s not currently Mayor of Wasilla. Yes, she was Mayor of Wasilla, some years ago.
- Yes, as Governor of Alaska, she’s the Commander in Chief of the Alaska National Guard. And yes, her professional military subordinate is quite impressed with her in that role.
- And yes, the New York Times says the job of Governor of Alaska is one of the harder, and more powerful, jobs in state government.
- Yes, there are people in Alaska who think she’s too liberal.
- Yes, she did giggle when someone called Lyda Green a “bitch.” Yes, Lyda Green is a cancer survivor. Yes, it was the same Lyda Green who tried to force a scheduling conflict that would make Palin miss her son’s high school graduation. Yes, this would also be the Lyda Green who complained no one had asked her about Palin during the vetting process.